Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game of Thrones Season 7 discussion (spoilers for any aired episode)
(08-01-2017, 05:34 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Well if we think about faster than snow rode to the eastwatch and then boated to dragon stone..

Jamie Lannister Rode from the Red Keep to Casterly Rock then marched to freakin high garden with an army.  (faster than dannys boats made it to casterly rock)

Jaime wouldn't have to ride all the way to Casterly Rock.  A raven sends the army his way and he meets them halfway, Tyrell lands are about halfway.  Given the distance indicated by the map this isn't that far fetched.  As to Euron, in the books he is possessed of powers from his journeys, an ancient horn to control dragons specifically.  Also, given House Greyjoys seamanship I can absolutely see them out sailing a slave trader armada.

Quote:I cant wait for the books cause hopefully they will keep it a lot cleaner than whats going on now...

Completely agree.  As one who has read the books in real time, meaning waiting eons for the new one, this will be an absolute joy for me.

Quote:Now it just seems like they are giving us a little tid bit here and there so they can set up 1 pivotal point at the seasons end.  (quickly wrapping up lose ends...)

Pretty much.  It hasn't been neat but it has been satisfying and entertaining.  Can one really ask more from an hour long TV show?

Also, am I the only one who wants all the Dothrakyi to die?  Seriously, eff those dudes, it is known.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game of Thrones Season 7 discussion (spoilers for any aired episode) - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 08-02-2017, 12:47 AM