Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game of Thrones Season 7 discussion (spoilers for any aired episode)
(08-02-2017, 12:39 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Sorry brother (pun?) but Jaime will end up killing Cersei.  Remember the prophesy of the old witch, hands of gold killing Cersei?  Cersei always took that to mean Tyrion would try and kill her.  She's going to push Jaime too far one day and he's going to realize what a monster she is and end her.  Also, and I didn't notice this myself, but in episode one, on the map of Westeros, Jaime is standing on The Fingers and Cersei is standing on The Neck.  Jaime kills Cersei.  Smirk

Yep, even if that part of the prophecy wasn't discussed on the show, she was told her sibling would kill him.

Quote:BTW an overlooked kingdom is the Riverlands.  Freed of Lannister/Frey rule they will rally to John Snow, via Edmure, immediately.  I wonder if we'll get to see Edmure this season?  Lastly, Euron has become an entertainingly evil character.  Ramsey you loved to hate.  Euron has got some evil charisma, you sometimes find yourself actually enjoying how despicable he is.

You can chalk that up to the fact that the majority of the war took place in the Riverlands and they were kind of poor to begin with, so there's not a lot of an army left. The Edmure part is a bit annoying, because Walder Frey says he still has Edmure captured during his feast last season, so he's not at Casterly Rock with his family. You'd think Arya would free her uncle and he could get his son who presumably was being raised at the Twins. Then he gathers the remaining Tully forces and, at the very least, has them take Riverrun to hold as winter comes. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game of Thrones Season 7 discussion (spoilers for any aired episode) - BmorePat87 - 08-02-2017, 01:09 AM