Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game of Thrones Season 7 discussion (spoilers for any aired episode)
(08-02-2017, 12:47 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Jaime wouldn't have to ride all the way to Casterly Rock.  A raven sends the army his way and he meets them halfway, Tyrell lands are about halfway.  Given the distance indicated by the map this isn't that far fetched.  As to Euron, in the books he is possessed of powers from his journeys, an ancient horn to control dragons specifically.  Also, given House Greyjoys seamanship I can absolutely see them out sailing a slave trader armada.

Completely agree.  As one who has read the books in real time, meaning waiting eons for the new one, this will be an absolute joy for me.

Pretty much.  It hasn't been neat but it has been satisfying and entertaining.  Can one really ask more from an hour long TV show?

Also, am I the only one who wants all the Dothrakyi to die?  Seriously, eff those dudes, it is known.
No I want all the Dothrakyi Dead...  they are stupid and shirtless and winter is coming...

Danny already is down to just the savage horde and they will break when they run into a wall of steel.

Honestly no one has any leverage right now   except the lannisters.  Sure Danny has some Dragons  but they are not fine tuned war machines. and she has a big army stuck on a small island lol.    Maybe she will kill off Tyrion cause his plan basically took her out of the running for now for the throne.  (killing Tyrion then Danny somehow sacrificing herself for her kingdom... would be good to happen...)

I know its the song of Fire and Ice...    But that can all be jon snow danny isn't needed.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game of Thrones Season 7 discussion (spoilers for any aired episode) - XenoMorph - 08-03-2017, 10:27 AM