Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game of Thrones Season 7 discussion (spoilers for any aired episode)
(08-14-2017, 10:14 AM)samhain Wrote: So, is there any doubt now that Jon will die a second time very soon?  They've managed to bring Beric and Thoros into his arc and he's now headed into a suicide mission.  The prince that was promised must die 3 times.  Seems likely that he dies beyond the wall and gets brought back by Thoros.  Beric will pass his gift to Jon as he did to Catelyn in the books in order to fulfill his promise to Ned Stark.

If Jon dies again it has to be meaningful and permanent. Another death and resurrection of Jon would be poor storytelling IMO. 

That said, people are gonna the next two episodes. I have my money on Thoros and Beric. Jon, Sandor, and Jorah all have massive plot armor. Killing Gendry makes no sense because then they will have just wasted time bringing him back. Could also kill Tormund.

Season finale might see a huge cleansing of characters not named Jon or Dany as we gear up for the final fight.

My money is on a dragon getting killed off before the end of the season. I'd bet on Rhaegal, as Drogon is Dany's main and Viserion would be too easy as it's named after her brother. Probably dies in a trap set in King's Landing by Cersei.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game of Thrones Season 7 discussion (spoilers for any aired episode) - CKwi88 - 08-15-2017, 10:58 AM