Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game of Thrones Season 7 discussion (spoilers for any aired episode)
(08-15-2017, 11:25 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: It would not surprise me if neither made it to the end to tell you the truth. I do believe that the four major houses (Targs, Starks, Baratheon, and Lannister) could very well all be eliminated by the end.

I could see the end having everyone dying to drive back the White Walkers and then a new generation of houses rebuild the world. 

Baratheon is already gone... Unless a king restores a bastard to the family name.  (edric Storm or Gendry) and since they omitted Edric Strom from HBO...  its possible.   Gendry and Jon Snows "dads" were friends at least as far as jon snow knowns...   

For the lannisters while there are only 2 of the main children left I think they have plenty of cousins to take over once they are all gone...  If the new King or Queen doesn't remove the family from power to place their own.

Starks...   They could all Die they are the front line of defense to the night kings army them and the north.      I could see bran being the only one left depending on how it goes. and if jon names himself a stark or a targ.

For the Targs.. Unless jon snow takes the Targ name and has a baby  the targs are pretty much already done (danny cant reproduce)...   Except the Blackfryes  could reclam their family name. Or potentially the throne if the golden company sees the crown is weak and cant pay them any longer....
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game of Thrones Season 7 discussion (spoilers for any aired episode) - XenoMorph - 08-16-2017, 02:41 PM