Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game of Thrones Season 7 discussion (spoilers for any aired episode)
(08-29-2017, 01:50 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I don't know, some say he was a Bolton. He was likely a Stark and a Stark who was his brother came from Winterfell to put him down. Either way, his line ended, meaning there wouldn't be any in his blood. The current Night King is whoever was turned by the Children and he did not look like a Stark. I feel like they would have at least tried to make him look like a Stark.

Features change after 8,000+ years of breeding lol..  

I will have to read the historys again...      He didn't have the dark hair but I don't know if that's ever been a solid Stark trait. at least not one noted like the Baratheons hair.

But the theory of him being a Stark is fan theory...   but it makes sense.. Starks and the Children of the forest had been allys...  I don't know if that was before or after the creation of the night king. (probly after)       Before the war of the dawn the children were being slaughter by the first men. (at least in the south the north seemed to hold true to the old gods( gods of the children) and kept the weretrees in tact in the north...)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game of Thrones Season 7 discussion (spoilers for any aired episode) - XenoMorph - 08-29-2017, 03:47 PM