Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone been keeping up with Cedric Ogbuehi?
(07-18-2017, 10:06 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I think it is logical to wait and see with your own eyes as long as you will be objective when the lights come on. I don't think it is logical to ignore the fact without an injury in a bowl game, Ced is a top 5 pick by all the draft experts. Year 1 we knew he would not be ready. Year 2 he was not ready for OTA's and not 100% when camp started. This is the first year Ced has been available for everything so also logical to eliminate old tapes (major injuries take time to heal) of Ced and give him a chance versus immediately going to this guy sucks mode as some fans seem to do in this forum.

I also believe in addition too MMA training, he picked up some muscle weight as did Jake Fisher. These 2 OT's were drafted for the future and the future is now. Let's give them a shot, they are still both only in year 3 of the NFL.

All the draft "experts" are pretty shitty at their jobs, man. Even more so at top OL talent.

Ronnie Stanley and Laramy Tunsil were both rated ahead of Jack Conklin (1st team All-Pro) in 2016.
Wasn't Greg Robinson in 2014 a can't miss kind of guy?
In 2013 you had Eric Fisher, Luke Joeckel, and Lane Johnson going 1, 2, 4 and were considered to be real great. Meanwhile people laughed at the Cowboys for "reaching" for Travis Frederick at 31.
2009 was a pretty big fail year, too... Jason Smith and Andre Smith going 2 and 6.

Cedric Ogbuehi was legitimately the worst tackle I have ever seen play in my life, last year.. and I have watched Dennis Roland. Major injuries do take time to heal, which is why I forgave his entire 2015 rookie season. He had like 2 years between his bowl game injury and the 2016 season, and was the worst I have ever seen.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone been keeping up with Cedric Ogbuehi? - TheLeonardLeap - 07-18-2017, 10:41 AM