Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ike Taylor: Strong Possibility Bell Holds Out!
(07-20-2017, 10:39 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ike Taylor says that there's a strong possibility that Le'Veon Bell holds out, possibly even until only days before the regular season:

I can only PRAY that he stays true to his word and holds out because then he'll go into the season rusty and get injured again!

People will say "Oh, so you think he's just laying on his couch while holding out and not working out," but there's a big difference between working out on your own and running in game-type situations that he would face in practice and then also the contact he would get, especially in preseason, and also the football moves he would make, which are often made as a natural reaction and his body would need to be ready for it.

Will the Steelers break from their usual team tendencies of holding strong and not caving to player demands or will they give glass-knees what he wants?
Brad, if your "praying" that a player on a opposing team that you hate ,holds out or gets injured, I have one thing to say to you, Get a life. I'm sure there are more important things going on in your life that you could use Gods help with!
Peace out. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ike Taylor: Strong Possibility Bell Holds Out! - ballsofsteel - 07-20-2017, 03:52 PM