Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name 3 players who have to have career years to insure playoff return.
(07-23-2017, 03:31 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: but what your skilled players can do is help overcome a subpar line.. on the flip side you can have the best line in the league and if you lack in skilled players.. you wont be able to compete at the level you want either... 

When we and experts look at our offense, we rank very high in skilled player positions but very low on the line.. so a happy medium can do the trick.. our skilled players if they perform at the level expected and if our line can just play average at best (which with the young of three of them , improvement should be easier to gain than hopefully a veteran to raise their performance).. that gives us a chance... especially with the expected Defense we have

That is true, but something we also have an issue with is health. Green and Eifert both went out for the season last year and we saw how our offense went.

I do agree, it does balance out in a sense. And I do think our defense always gives us a chance. But we saw our offense when Ogbuehi started and when Fisher started.

If those 3 have career years, then I'm 99% positive we make the playoffs. The 1% is barring injury.

(07-23-2017, 05:48 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, those were the exact 3 that I was going to list.  However, we have been chronicling the importance of them having a good year, since free agency began.  So, in gesture of good sportsmanship, I'll select 3 completely different players.  Andrew Billings, William Jackson III, and Nick Vigil.  If those 3 meld into the defense, and become the players that we think that they can be, it may not matter if the offense can score more than 14 pts./game.

I'm also excited to see Minter on defense. We finally have a LB in the middle who can cover very well and I think adds a dynamic to the linebacking corp we haven't had in quite some time when it comes to the MLB psoition.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Name 3 players who have to have career years to insure playoff return. - wolfkaosaun - 07-24-2017, 02:57 PM