Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ravens Interested In Colin Kaepernick
(09-14-2017, 08:12 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I don't know how I have been hypocritical, but I imagine me asking will result in you repeating lies about me defending Ray Rice, something everyone else on here knows is a lie. 

You'll call me names and then explain how Joe Mixon and Pacman were victims and Ray Rice wasn't, as if I somehow was going to defend him. There'll be an ass ton of laughing emojis as you go in and out of using caps. There'll be a statement about how all of your points were ignored by me (even though you won't make any points) and that no one takes me seriously. 

All because I had the audacity to approach a discussion between you and SSF as a neutral party. 

We can save ourselves the song and dance. I'm sure you have another person to stalk. 

Hypocritical means saying one thing and then doing or saying the complete opposite, which you do by condemning the Bengals for drafting Mixon for hitting a woman in college but you were fine with, and even defended, your organization keeping a man that hit a woman while on the roster.  You'll come out and say "I was the first one to condemn him," which is completely false because you defended them keeping him until the video came out, which then you called him a d bag, and one question that you've avoided is, if it was just about them being able to suspend him without evidence, why wouldn't you have called him a d bag all along?  You'll avoid that question again, though.

You're also a hypocrite for condemning the Bengals for keeping players with character issues by being completely fine with your organization keeping a murderer, which how many Bengals have committed a crime that bad?

You won't have answers for either of those points but will just continue the personal attacks or denial or you'll just ignore it all together, which has become all too typical with you.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ravens Interested In Colin Kaepernick - BFritz21 - 09-15-2017, 12:56 PM