Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Training Camp 2017 Pics full pads - Mixon, Ross, Dawson, Pac, Others
Great pics, you even got me in a few when I was sitting in the stands closest to the river next to my brother. I was in 5th row to far left in a white Bengals bucket hat.

My take today.

AJ Green and LaFell never take a play off when in and looked great. Ross could not do contact, but he ran routes crisply and displayed both speed and quickness in and out of cuts.

Burfict looks like he just love the game and looks ready to play a game right now. The same for Adam Jones, worked hard, but had fun. Minter, Burfict and Vigil got most reps together. On pass plays Minter left and they went with two inside LBers only. Dunlap is another than just loves the game and works hard.

Mixon is going to be a stud if he stays healthy, he is fast and huge. I did not realize the guns he had until up close today. Malone looked like he had a lot to learn. Core looked good. Erickson just looked OK at WR during 7 on 7 and 11 on 11. AJ McCarren did not practice today. I have no idea why nor did Gio. I saw Michael Johnson and A. Smith working on the rehab field, but none looked seriously injured. Peerman was over there as well.

Overall, I thought AD make some great throws, Driskoll was inconsistent. I was shocked we had only 2 QB's today as a ton of throwing drills for only 2 guys.

I was really impressed with the coaching and coaching prep. The practice was always moving. There were anywhere from 6 to 8 position groups were separately in sync. They moved quickly from drill to drill always running to the next drill or switching fields. For those who like to hate on the coaching staff, you really need to go watch these men work. They are instructing every step of the way.

Kudos to ML and his staff and to all of the players, they worked their asses off today starting around 2:45 to 5.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Training camp 2017 pics - Luvnit2 - 07-31-2017, 08:14 PM