Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
53 Man Roster By Position LB's First. The
(08-09-2017, 04:46 AM)Shady Wrote: Can't argue much with TKUHL on this, but damn is going to be hard leaving Nickerson (and maybe Bell) off of this roster.

I've always been a fan of Vinnie Rey's, and he's a boss on STs, but maybe there's a chance the rookie can take his spot.

Flowers is a good kid who's worked hard to stick around this long. Hate to see him go, too. Injuries do happen. Is Evans ready to fill in? I don't know.

Don't know much about Albright, and Dawson's just a headcase. Time to cut our losses on him.

I really like Nickerson and Bell too, heck even Dawson. It's going to be tough, I would like to see one of those guys beat out Vinnie. I've never been high on Vinnie, but that's just me. I didn't know Dawson was in a cast and I think Vinnie has the edge on the other guys with his experience and knowledge of the system alone.

This is going to be tough and it's not going to get any easier when we move on to the other positions. We are going to let go some pretty good players this year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 53 Man Roster By Position LB's First. The - TKUHL - 08-09-2017, 07:48 AM