Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I miss Fredtoast's badgering style and may be partly to blame for his banning.
I feel party to blame as well. I called him out on his BS countless times and he started to get really snippy and more arrogant than usual. But really, I don't feel bad about it. Nobody should. He did it to himself.

For the majority of his time here, Fred was just trolling and trying to stir up drama. There were some moments where Fred dropped the troll act and offered up some honest, well-thought out discussions (particularly last season where he finally started to admit he was getting tired of Marvin... But of course, that didn't last and he soon went back to smugly ridiculing anybody who dared question his beloved head coach Whatever  ).

It is what it is. I believe Fred will likely be back at some point. He got busted with his new, fake account and also had that one banned over a month ago. I don't know if his ban has been lengthened because if that  or what. I guess we'll see.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I miss Fredtoast's badgering style and may be partly to blame for his banning. - Pat5775 - 08-10-2017, 12:06 PM