Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I miss Fredtoast's badgering style and may be partly to blame for his banning.
(08-10-2017, 02:21 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I was unaware that he got banned from a new account Hilarious I assumed he'd come back under a new account but figured his posts and personality are too obvious to be anyone else.

I don't feel guilty if anything I posted towards him contributed to him getting suspended or whatever because he took so many personal shots at me and continually posted false bullshit because he didn't fear any consequence and thought that he was better than everyone.

Even on the multiple times I called him out and posted proof that he was wrong, he'd post a link to the same thread in a later thread claiming that it proved he was right because he thought people were too stupid to check.

Exactly.........  if you even disagreed with Fred, he'd claim that it was because you were ignorant and stupid.  
I enjoy conversations and debates, but Fred would post false information and belittle anyone that disagreed with his point of view.

Fred can't handle opinions that are different from his own and can't handle being wrong, which doesn't make for a good message board because there's no debate with him.

And this is why Mods don't like...or want...threads about users here...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."

Messages In This Thread
RE: I miss Fredtoast's badgering style and may be partly to blame for his banning. - rfaulk34 - 08-10-2017, 02:23 PM