Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I miss Fredtoast's badgering style and may be partly to blame for his banning.
(08-10-2017, 01:31 PM)Wyche Wrote: ......if it wasn't the same ol same ol over and over, I might agree.  I didn't let him get to me (on this board, but I did a couple times on the old one....lol), and I must admit I enjoyed gouging back to the point he was pissed, or just outright left the thread. (you could tell he was getting upset when the spelling and grammatical errors increased, lol)  That said, all of that is, at least, a violation of the CoC.  Is that what we want, or do we want productive discussion that doesn't lead to a shit ton of name calling?  Just my 2 cents......

I better get a point in before this thread gets locked.

I agree to a certain point.  But to the people that let him get to ya, why?  At the end of the day, this place is just a message board.  If we can't come here and have a little fun now and then, what good is it?  You gotta have the good with the bad, the ying to the yang. Don't get me wrong, I love this place.  A lot of you folks are like friends to me.  Wyche, your one of the good ones around here and I always look forward to your posts, Fred was another one I looked forward to reading. I don't know....Fred was the type of user where you either liked him or you didn't. there wasn't any middle ground.  there's a few other around here like that.  If you've spent any amount of time here, you probably know who they are. you either like them or you don't.  If I don't like some one here, I just choose to ignore them.  Others like Fred, I enjoyed reading.  I agreed with a lot of what he said.  His logic was.....logical. :)  
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I miss Fredtoast's badgering style and may be partly to blame for his banning. - BengalHawk62 - 08-10-2017, 03:02 PM