Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Draft Position Should I Pick?
(08-13-2017, 09:05 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Went with sixth.

I originally took third with the plan of drafting Brown, which I think he'll have a big year, especially with Bryant opposite him, but I felt like the good backs I wanted would be gone in two.  There's always the chance that Ben plays unreal in his (supposed) final year, and my pick looks stupid passing on him, but there's also the chance that Ben gets hurt.

Planning on taking Evans with the first pick because he never had anyone to take the pressure off of him, but DeSean Jackson and OJ Howard should do amazing things for his season.  I think his floor is top five and his ceiling is to possibly be the top receiver.  

Still hoping Howard falls to me in the second, but could go DeMarco Murray if he doesn't or maybe even McCoy falls.

I still think that maybe I should have gone with three because I don't like there being that many picks between my picks because then I don't know who is more likely to be available when it comes back around.

Any advice would be great!

I always hate being in the middle of the round. I feel better being able to take 2 guys close together, whether it's at the top or bottom of the pecking order. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Draft Position Should I Pick? - rfaulk34 - 08-13-2017, 09:08 PM