Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Draft Position Should I Pick?
(08-13-2017, 09:08 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I always hate being in the middle of the round. I feel better being able to take 2 guys close together, whether it's at the top or bottom of the pecking order. 
That's typically what I like doing but for some reason I panicked and took the sixth spot.

The reason was that I wanted Evans, and picking at the end probably would have left me taking AJ and Gronk, which Gronk will get hurt and who knows with AJ because of our offensive line.
(08-13-2017, 09:40 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Looks like you picked sixth, but that's what I would have done.

Gurley is primed for a bounce back with better OL play.
Watkins could help, but I think Goff is pretty bad and teams stack the line.
(08-13-2017, 09:45 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Well, I don't really know what to tell you now. McCoy, green, Evans?

At this point the only surefire RB (top 5) is david Johnson bc bell is holding out for no reason. He can't even get an extension if he wanted too,  well not with the steelers anyway.  So maybe bell falls to you? Then it might be worth the risk.  If zeke gets 2 games that's an option as well more than that and too early.

Zeke could be an option if it gets reduced to two games, but six is too many to wait of your first round pick to produce.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Draft Position Should I Pick? - BFritz21 - 08-13-2017, 10:15 PM