Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton & O-Line Struggle Today
(08-16-2017, 03:30 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: So you speculate that we're going after all of these big name free agents with large contracts...offering them similar...and they're going elsewhere?

Doubtful.

We sit back and wait until most of the teams exhaust their cap space, then we see who's left and offer 1 year value contracts to them. Knowing that the cap space around the league is dried up...some come here.

Then, we look at guys who are going to be free agents in 1-3 years as there will always be some and say the money is being saved to sign them.

I know they aren't huge aquiring Free agents from other teams but they do offer players good contracts even the ones that walk....as far as we know at least.

All free agency talk is pure speculation who gets offered what we have no idea. As fans we arent privy to that information.

Edit: if I was to speculate. A small market team with no super bowls wins hasn't won a playoff game in what is it 27 years and had been one and done several times over the last few years...probably doesn't attract much attention from outside free agents lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Dalton & O-Line Struggle Today - BFritz21 - 08-16-2017, 02:18 AM
RE: Dalton Struggles Today - Sabretooth - 08-16-2017, 02:30 AM
RE: Dalton & O-Line Struggle Today - TKUHL - 08-16-2017, 04:22 AM
RE: Dalton & O-Line Struggle Today - Synric - 08-16-2017, 03:38 PM
RE: Dalton & O-Line Struggle Today - McC - 08-16-2017, 06:48 PM