Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Commish: ‘Fans should be OK with anthem protest.
(08-17-2017, 09:50 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Personally, I don't care if a player chooses to stand or sit for the National Anthem.  I'm getting ready to watch a football game.  I don't rise from my recliner, with my tasty beverage and snack plate, and put my hand over my heart for some stooge to typically sing off key.

However, if some "missed his chance" player wants to draw negative attention to himself by sitting, all power to him.  As, in my opinion, it's all for spectacle, a way to remain in the topic of conversation.  If everyone would just ignore those attempting to draw that attention, the actions would likely stop.  Ever raised a kid?

This is me.  I don't care either.  I'm not going to stop watching a football game just because someone is kneeling or sitting during the anthem. 

Why don't they just move the players back to the locker room during the anthem? 

Just another non-story story the talking heads keep bringing up over and over and over and over.   
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL Commish: ‘Fans should be OK with anthem protest. - BengalHawk62 - 08-18-2017, 06:15 PM