Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 3) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread***
(08-27-2017, 08:42 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Yup, piss poor play choice, hell #17 was open. I know it's pre season too and people will say we're whining, but damn, this OC is horrible.

you seem to know the OC must only send it one pass play with one route or maybe he checked into that route.. etc... but really it was a good call if the refs did not eat their whistle.. was clear pass interference not called... should have been 1st and goal...

Also you do understand that in a preseason game,, some plays are called for a specific reason like an evaluation of a player etc.. and why would we want to show something a bit different on tape before regular season..

To me a good way to think about it... is you are cooking steak for long time buddy one nite and the other nite for your boss.. I am guessing you are not going to dress the steak up as much for your long time friend but you sure are for your boss.. Teams don;t dress up their plays too much in preseason.. they wait till the regular season. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Preseason Week 3) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread*** - Essex Johnson - 08-27-2017, 10:44 PM