Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Worried. It's Finally The Bengals Year!!!
(09-09-2017, 06:34 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: The NFL couldn't do anything because Ben had his bodyguards block the door and while he raped her, and she didn't press charges because she knew he'd get off light, which would be  like getting raped all over again, so she just took it to civil court, where she won.

I support the NFL, the NFL doesn't support Ben but it has no choice other than to let him play.

Woah, woah, slow down there Brad, you're all over the map just because you don't like Ben. First you start talking about the girl from Milledgeville, Georgia in the bar room. They didn't prosecute because there was inconclusive medical exams and exhaustive interviews there wasn't enough proof. Then you go on about her suing him in civil court. Well that was the Lake Tahoe woman, not the Georgia woman. Before you tell someone look into the facts, maybe you should make sure you look into your facts as well. I thought you were smarter than that, I guess not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm Worried. It's Finally The Bengals Year!!! - Captain Obvious - 09-09-2017, 07:19 PM