Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Worried. It's Finally The Bengals Year!!!
(09-09-2017, 08:14 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Because he had his bodyguards block the door while Ben raped her.  A small college girl fearing for her life isn't going to try to fight off a man that's 6'5, 240 pounds out of fear of being hurt worse.

He doesn't deny it happened but he just says it was consensual, which it obviously wasn't but it happened to fast and he got all the girls so drunk and then had his bodyguards block the door that there was obviously a lot of confusion.
Sorry, a raping scumbag is a raping scumbag to me, and I get mixed up in the instances that he has raped women.

Ben covered his tracks well, so even their own investigation wouldn't have been able to find anything, and they had to suspend him for something, but, since it's the Steelers, he just got a slap on the wrist.

And the reasons for settling out of court generally are because the people suing don't want to have to go through the pain of reliving everything in court, or because they just don't want to have to go through the long process and have to pay more attorneys fees, among other reasons.

Bottom line, you support a man who did the worst thing possible that could happen to a woman, and he's done it more than once.

There's just no arguing with you because of your hatred for Ben is too strong, and he could part the Red Sea and you would still act the same way. When someone has that much hatred for someone they never have or ever will meet, there's no use in arguing with them. So I'm just dropping it now and hoping someday you see a psychiatrist for that pure hatred, it can't be healthy.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm Worried. It's Finally The Bengals Year!!! - Captain Obvious - 09-10-2017, 06:44 AM