Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Worried. It's Finally The Bengals Year!!!
(09-10-2017, 08:51 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: So if I met him and he blew me away with his kindness, that would make it ok that he rapes women?

I always think Steelers fans can't shock me more than they do but they always find a way to one-up themselves.....

I never said that. I see you failed reading comprehension 101. I don't like Burfict, Pacman Jones, Chris Henry or Ray Lewis as humans, but I don't go posting about their legal troubles anytime someone says 1 thing about them. Anytime anyone seems to bring up Ben you have to bring up the rape allegations and how evil Steelers fans are simply because they root for a team that he plays on. Bengals fans of all people shouldn't be throwing rocks at glass houses when you had 9 arrests in 9 months at 1 time and with Pacman being the biggest douche bag, and now drafting Mixon. I can't believe you think it's ok to support a team that drafts and keeps players that had 3, 4 and even 5 arrests. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm Worried. It's Finally The Bengals Year!!! - Captain Obvious - 09-10-2017, 12:05 PM