Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Worried. It's Finally The Bengals Year!!!
(09-10-2017, 12:05 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I never said that. I see you failed reading comprehension 101. I don't like Burfict, Pacman Jones, Chris Henry or Ray Lewis as humans, but I don't go posting about their legal troubles anytime someone says 1 thing about them. Anytime anyone seems to bring up Ben you have to bring up the rape allegations and how evil Steelers fans are simply because they root for a team that he plays on. Bengals fans of all people shouldn't be throwing rocks at glass houses when you had 9 arrests in 9 months at 1 time and with Pacman being the biggest douche bag, and now drafting Mixon. I can't believe you think it's ok to support a team that drafts and keeps players that had 3, 4 and even 5 arrests. 

You're wrong.  He doesn't bring rape up every time someone mentions Ben.  He does it in just about every smack talk thread he participates in whether Ben is mentioned or not.  It's his 'six rings', except the difference is he actually does it way more times than we mention it.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm Worried. It's Finally The Bengals Year!!! - JS-Steelerfan - 09-10-2017, 02:20 PM