Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Worried. It's Finally The Bengals Year!!!
(09-11-2017, 06:13 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Bradley, If you have new evidence you should turn it over immediately to that prosecutor down in that Georgia town so they can arrest and convict Ben before the statue of limitations run out. We need to get this scofflaw off the streets. You could even be a witness for the prosecution testifying that you just know he raped that girl and that DTF button she was proudly displaying was just a little joke. BTW, how did your Bungles do yesterday?

Even his bodyguards knew it was rape, otherwise they would have just said "she went back there and we're watching the door," or something along those lines, but "I don't know what you're talking about," is playing the clueless card when he knows he's raping her.

Quote:One witness, Ann Marie Lubatti, told investigators that she saw one of Roethlisberger's bodyguards guide the alleged victim to a side door. Lubatti said that she immediately approached another bodyguard and said, "This isn't right. My friend is back there with Ben. She needs to come back right now." Lubatti, who described Roethlisberger as "noticeably intoxicated," said she was rebuffed by the bodyguard, who remarked, "I don't know what you are talking about."

You really think a girl is seriously DTF if she's crying after she does it?  It was an INSIDE JOKE BETWEEN THE FRIENDS:

Quote:Another sorority sister, Victoria Garofalo, recalled that the alleged victim was wearing a name tag with the initials "DTF." The tag--which the woman had received at a birthday party earlier that evening--was the subject of an inside joke between the students. When Roethlisberger asked about the initials, "Garofalo explained that 'DTF' stood for 'down to ****' and that it referred to a joke between" the women.

Steelers fans get more and more ridiculous.

Also, like I said, she wouldn't want to go through the process because it seemed like she would be raped again having to go through it all again, which I was just guessing, but looks like I was correct:

Quote:In a March 17 letter to prosecutor Fred Bright, a lawyer for the woman asked that the rape probe be dropped. "What is obvious in looking forward is that a criminal trial would be a very intrusive personal experience for a complainant in this situation, given the extraordinary media attention that would be inevitable," wrote attorney David Walbert. "The media coverage to date, and the efforts of the media to access our client, have been unnerving, to say the least." (23 pages)

Bengals had a rough day, but your Steelers struggled with the Browns and had to make dirty plays to win, so good for you  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm Worried. It's Finally The Bengals Year!!! - BFritz21 - 09-11-2017, 09:42 AM