Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Worried. It's Finally The Bengals Year!!!
(09-12-2017, 03:57 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: That was 10 years ago that we had those players arrested, and they weren't the face of our franchise.

Mixon was a college kid that made a knee-jerk reaction after being shoved and slapped, which he immediately regretted.  

My team may have a worse past, but, like I said, we never made and kept a rapist the face of our franchise.

The reason none of those arrested were the face of the franchise, is because no one wants to be named the face of that dysfunctional franchise. I love how you make excuses for the criminals, saying it was a knee jerk reaction. I guess you know him personally or something. The point is, you have no room to talk, because your coach actively seeks out troubled players to put on his team. The Steelers try and stay away from drafting or picking up such players from free agency. Keep making excuses for your team of criminals. Even your fellow Bengals fans are telling you to let it go with Ben. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm Worried. It's Finally The Bengals Year!!! - Captain Obvious - 09-13-2017, 02:05 PM