Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Worried. It's Finally The Bengals Year!!!
(09-13-2017, 02:15 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: As expected, you missed my point yet again.  I'm not trying to argue that Mixon is bad OR that Ben is good.*  All I'm saying is that your opinions seem to be motivated more by what teams they play for than anything else.  

Here's the thing: You have now had two opportutnities to say that you would defend Mixon if he were a Steeler.  But so far, nothing. Your refusal to do so only strengthens my point.  Care to make the third time a charm?  Would you defend Mixon if he were a Steeler?

* - Please feel free to reread this sentence several more times in a row until you comprehend it.

I think I would probably defend Mixon if he were a Steeler. Maybe not in public Wink ,  but then again I think Ray Rice should get a chance.  If Rice becomes destitute and ends up working at McDonalds, is everybody going to freak out at McDonalds?  You have to make a living somewhere.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm Worried. It's Finally The Bengals Year!!! - michaelsean - 09-13-2017, 02:38 PM