Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Worried. It's Finally The Bengals Year!!!
(09-13-2017, 02:05 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: The reason none of those arrested were the face of the franchise, is because no one wants to be named the face of that dysfunctional franchise. I love how you make excuses for the criminals, saying it was a knee jerk reaction. I guess you know him personally or something. The point is, you have no room to talk, because your coach actively seeks out troubled players to put on his team. The Steelers try and stay away from drafting or picking up such players from free agency. Keep making excuses for your team of criminals. Even your fellow Bengals fans are telling you to let it go with Ben. 
You're ridiculous.

I'm not explaining it again but go back and read my explanation and try to argue that it was more than just a knee-jerk reaction that he regrets.
(09-13-2017, 02:15 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: As expected, you missed my point yet again.  I'm not trying to argue that Mixon is bad OR that Ben is good.*  All I'm saying is that your opinions seem to be motivated more by what teams they play for than anything else.  

Here's the thing: You have now had two opportutnities to say that you would defend Mixon if he were a Steeler.  But so far, nothing. Your refusal to do so only strengthens my point.  Care to make the third time a charm?  Would you defend Mixon if he were a Steeler?

* - Please feel free to reread this sentence several more times in a row until you comprehend it.

False.

Once again, you're saying that raping two women, with intent to do both, and scarring them forever, is equal to a college kid making one bad mistake that he feels remorse for and didn't intend to do.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm Worried. It's Finally The Bengals Year!!! - BFritz21 - 09-13-2017, 03:26 PM