Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Worried. It's Finally The Bengals Year!!!
(09-13-2017, 03:26 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You're ridiculous.

I'm not explaining it again but go back and read my explanation and try to argue that it was more than just a knee-jerk reaction that he regrets.

False.

Once again, you're saying that raping two women, with intent to do both, and scarring them forever, is equal to a college kid making one bad mistake that he feels remorse for and didn't intend to do.

You are ridiculous. You're inability to understand what I'm saying is rather astounding. I can't believe that you can't see the point I'm making.

Okay, that's probably about as far as you've read. The rest will be my real response, which I doubt you'll read.

I said nothing even close to what you are suggesting. In fact I said the opposite. I literally said I'm not trying to prove Mixon bad or Ben good.

Given that wonderful display, I think it's safe to say I can type just about anything I want here since you seem to be on autopilot. So, to prove me wrong, make sure you type the words 'dogs and cats' into your reply. But I doubt you'll do that. You'll probably go with your regular: You will express shock that a Steeler fan could remain so deluded to do such an outrageous thing as to compare the minor transgression of a fine, remorseful young man to one who intentionally committed rape. You will marvel at the denial of not just me, but all Steeler fans. And you'll probably make up something else I didn't say.

And you will definitely not say anything about defending Steeler Mixon, proving me even further right about that.

So now I'm going to sit back and wait for Mr. Autopilot ...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm Worried. It's Finally The Bengals Year!!! - JS-Steelerfan - 09-13-2017, 08:09 PM