Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL.com projects top 100 rookies for 2015
The whole list in regards to the Bengals seems a bit odd. To me if anyone out of our draft picks were likely to get significant time this season I'd say it'd be Fisher, Dawson, Alford in that order. Fisher will have plenty of opportunities I'd imagine with the ability to slide inside. Someone will get hurt on the line at some point, and he should be one of the first off the bench.

Shaw? He'll see some ST snaps, but if he gets serious playing time things have gone way off the rails in front of him on the DC. Hall, Dennard, D-Kirk, & Pacman will all be in front of him at a minimum.

Same goes for Hardison. MJ, Dunlap, Gilberry, Clarke, & Hunt all would be in front of him.

Kroft should see some PT, but it still remains to be seen how much they'll really run a two TE set. When they do, how much will they be throwing in his direction over Eifert and other options?

Alford has a shot as a return guy. But I'd be shocked if he got serious reps this season in the slot. Again, unless injuries massacre the depth in front of him.

I'm not suggesting that any of these guys won't be solid, but I have a feeling when they were throwing that list together they just looked at the Bengals' picks and grabbed the first three that would make them look clever if they were right.

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL.com projects top 100 rookies for 2015 - Ravage - 05-14-2015, 08:17 PM