Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BREAKING: Burfict suspension reduced
(08-31-2017, 12:46 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Its a pretty fast play. When i first watched it I though, What the hell is he doing. But you can see in the pics that he is a split second from hitting him while the ball is still in the QB's hand, Not 30 yards down field. If it was 30 yards down field the tv camera wouldnt even show the play in the frame.  He did pump fake his way which is what drew Burfict his direction. In the video he pumps, then goes to throw and you can see Burfict no longer looking at the QB cause he thinks the ball is heading his way. Another reason for Burfict thinking this is because the guy he hit is not looking down field ( which is why he got drilled) but looking back at the QB like he's focusing on a pass. The same thing CB's look for to know when the ball is comming. I hate Burficts antics but I can see how this is not a cheap shot but just a player trying to make a play. We can argue that its only pre season and all that but it dosent change the fact that he's just doing his job.
Sorry cant get the pics any larger than that. I swear this has never happened to me before. Anyway you can or maybe you cant, but the hit was actually at the line of scrimmage. Not 10 yards down field. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: BREAKING: Burfict suspension reduced - TKUHL - 08-31-2017, 12:53 AM