Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BREAKING: Burfict suspension reduced
(08-31-2017, 01:26 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Gives the appearance that the NFL is trying to work with him, but will probably go down as another check, so next infraction could cause an 8 game or season long suspension.

The NFL clearly has a vendetta and won't stop until he's out of the league. And btw...why reduce a suspension? Either he broke rules or he didn't. To me this is just the NFL admitting a goof while simultaneously setting Burfict up for steeper discipline later.

Well that's exactly what's going on. You and. Bonnie are right. Let's come up with a bogus charge, make sure it leaks to the media so the people that hate him crucify him without seeing the video. Then we will look like good guys trying to work with a troubled young player by reducing the bogus claim to 3 games. Then bam next strike your out. The sad thing is, I can honestly see him doing something that will without a doubt be illegal which will justify a year suspension at least because of this one.

Sorry my computer is down and all I have to work with is this phone or a chrome book ( which is junk) but in the pics or just watch the video he pumps his direction, Burfict reacts and hits for reasons I stated above. The player was at the line of scrimmage. And the hit was in the chest.

It sucks but he's just gonna have to play smarter, not retaliate, and I'm pretty sure he has a stinger, or something but he really does need to work on his tackling. He seems to injure himself every game. He's going to be forced out of the league or he going to take himself out if he keeps getting concussions.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: BREAKING: Burfict suspension reduced - TKUHL - 08-31-2017, 01:40 AM