Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BREAKING: Burfict suspension reduced
(08-31-2017, 12:12 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: They made sure to get him on the unnecessary roughness so they don't have to suspend  other players that make the same hit. Which means he is really suspended cause he hits hard.

Players are going to be flopping right and left when they get hit by Burfict.

(08-31-2017, 01:26 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Gives the appearance that the NFL is trying to work with him, but will probably go down as another check, so next infraction could cause an 8 game or season long suspension.

The NFL clearly has a vendetta and won't stop until he's out of the league. And btw...why reduce a suspension? Either he broke rules or he didn't. To me this is just the NFL admitting a goof while simultaneously setting Burfict up for steeper discipline later.

These two right here! The NFL, for how big it is, is so poorly ran it's pathetic. I mean it's rather surprising to see how shitty those guys are at discipline and leadership, but how genius they are at protecting "the shield" and making money. If they put as much effort as they do with marketing and making money into making sure the rules are clear, they would be so much more sustainable. 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: BREAKING: Burfict suspension reduced - Hoofhearted - 08-31-2017, 10:29 AM