Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BREAKING: Burfict suspension reduced
(08-31-2017, 11:41 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I've never been one to take PFF is gospel. It's worth looking at, but I have to wonder how he could post decent bulk stats and limit top receivers yet somehow drop a whopping 40 points from his best years. Makes no sense. I hate the Steelers, but they have a better FO than we do. Why would they make a rare splash in free agency by committing 3 years/27 million to a supposedly washed up walking injury?

I'd say the truth (as usual) is probably somewhere in the middle. He's had a couple injuries recently. It's a concern, but he's not permanently damaged goods or a walking body cast. Has he been as good over the last couple years? Probably not, but he's been dealing with those injuries. He's probably not been as bad as some are claiming, and there's probably a good chance he rebounds if he's 100%.

Last post on this, as I want to keep the thread on topic.

I've always enjoyed reading what PFF has to say but I realize that football is a team sport and those numbers about Haden prove that. Those first years there Haden had a decent defense around him which allowed him to play things differently.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: BREAKING: Burfict suspension reduced - Synric - 08-31-2017, 11:52 AM