Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BREAKING: Burfict suspension reduced
(08-31-2017, 12:21 PM)McC Wrote: Maybe he should just retire.  Or maybe the Bengals should trade him.  As it stands now, every move he makes on the field will be scrutinized.  He'll never make it through another contract as a Bengal.

This is all so Steeler related.  The Steelers can't stop him legitimately so this is their chosen route.  Last year, their method was having DeCastro diving at his knees the entire game.  This is now their method.  And they will win out on this, having the Commish in their pocket like they do.

When I think of all the awful, rotten scumbags the Steelers have had over the years and how they've been allowed to go play as they see fit.  Mike Mitchell should be in jail for his head hunting assaults and he rarely ever even draws a penalty.

Who will be the first Steeler to bust Eifert's head this year and walk away unscathed and unpenalized?

Who wants to bet no other player gets called for this the whole year?

This is my thoughts on the matter. 

This is why I longer spell their name their way.  I spell it my way, steAlers.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: BREAKING: Burfict suspension reduced - BengalHawk62 - 08-31-2017, 12:44 PM