Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Le'Veon Bell Wants 17 MILLION!
(09-05-2017, 08:37 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...This question is clear evidence that no explanation is necessary.  I don't expect you to understand why that is either.  Hilarious Hilarious

Typical Steelers fan can throw out shade with no backing, just like their entire complexity of superiority.  

However, I'll play and explain why it's not just bias hate:

(09-05-2017, 04:32 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Steelers are in control in the money sense, but it causes a cancer in the locker room when all the players are tired of his antics, and not to mention that now he's even more likely to be injured since he hasn't been in camp (I understand that he'll have been working out on his own, but there's a big difference between being in live drills with other NFL players and drills on your own).
It causes a cancer because all of the other players are working their asses off and Bell's not there because he's bitching about being the highest paid running back in the league.  There's important players who are making a fraction of what he's bitching about, and they haven't been suspended for weed or hurt for 17 of a possible 64 games.

Explain how that's showing bias.

(09-05-2017, 04:32 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Also, it creates almost a slave-mode of operation, which, again, your "model franchise" wouldn't ever do if they held themselves to their own standards.
Steelers are holding him captive and making him play on their terms or nothing.

Explain how that's not a slave-mode of operation and how that's showing bias.

(09-05-2017, 04:32 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Pittsburgh's organization holds on to cancers and players that break the rules/law or have attitudes that go against their organization's philosophy/mindset/morals because it keeps them winning, and then people ignore that the entire franchise is trash.

Your QB rapes women.

Bell smokes pot but it's ok because he's a great back.

Martavis Bryant was suspended an entire year but the Steelers' fans and organization will be ok with it as long as he produces.

So please tell me how any of that is just me being bias?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Le'Veon Bell Wants 17 MILLION! - BFritz21 - 08-31-2017, 05:02 PM
RE: Le'Veon Bell Wants 17 MILLION! - BMK - 09-05-2017, 11:53 AM
RE: Le'Veon Bell Wants 17 MILLION! - BFritz21 - 09-05-2017, 09:02 PM
RE: Le'Veon Bell Wants 17 MILLION! - BMK - 09-06-2017, 11:27 AM
RE: Le'Veon Bell Wants 17 MILLION! - CJD - 09-06-2017, 02:07 PM
RE: Le'Veon Bell Wants 17 MILLION! - BMK - 09-06-2017, 06:11 PM