Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quite possibly the best anti-Steeler video ever made
(09-04-2017, 11:58 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Mods, I apologize in advance if I'm putting this video in the wrong section of the forums but I feel this should be seen by every Bengal fan alive. This sure brought a smile to my face this morning, so much truth spoken in one video. And by a Pittsburgh native no less! Good to see one that sees through the BS. In my jubilation, I can't help but share this. Again, I apologize if this is in the wrong place. But I'm in a rush and id like to share this before I head out. Happy Labor Day, everyone!

https://youtu.be/Qmp4uKwveX4

WARNING: STRONG PROFANITY used throughout.

Hilarious

Thanks so much for this Pat, made my year. Dude definately looks at the team without rose colored glasses LMAO!

Crazy how true all this is and coming from a Pittsburgh native makes me look at atleast a couple of their fans a little different.

Loved how he tore into their fan base haha

Also cannot wait for when they become the Browns of the next generation, it just may be close. Lots of great points about the Pig
going down soon, Bell being a ******* and AB being a cancer. Could definately happen. Major reps Pat, awesome!

Rock On
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quite possibly the best anti-Steeler video ever made - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-06-2017, 06:38 PM