Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict Shares Steelers' Dirty Plays On Twitter
(09-11-2017, 11:00 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Tougher than the crybaby Burf-defect and the whiny Bengal fans.  I mean wow...this guy got through his jock kicked in by the ratbirds and he spent the rest of his day crying about the Steelers.  This is some unbelievable level of lame.... Cool

Edit:  I just remembered he is suspended...LOL   This makes it worse.  He sittin' on his couch watching his team get kicked in the crotch and he only worried about them Steelers.  What a piece of garbage.

Edit 2:  For any of you mouth breathers that try to say he can be thinking or worried about more than one thing...BS...This is Burfdefect we are talking about.

Edit 3:  For any of you SJW's whining about me implying he has a birth defect...Dude at the very  least has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome....Just look at him...

[Image: Vontaze-Burfict-vertical1.jpg]

Just matter of time until Steeler's fans and you are whining when he takes out Bells's knee again.......legally
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict Shares Steelers' Dirty Plays On Twitter - Luvnit2 - 09-11-2017, 12:48 PM