Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict Shares Steelers' Dirty Plays On Twitter
(09-13-2017, 04:26 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You clearly missed the words "after the play".  A simple investment in improving your reading comprehension would probably lower your blood pressure significantly.  Lastly, you're still whining about Ward knocking Keith Rivers TFO?  I suppose it would be embarrassing that a Steelers WR was more physical than anyone on your entire team, but it might be time to let it go.  How many times was Ward suspended btw?

Feel free to enlighten me.

You really think that was Ward's only dirty play or do you just think we're all too stupid to remember what a dirtbag he was/is?

He wasn't suspended because (1) the league was more lenient then and (2) he plays for the Steelers who are allowed to do whatever they want because they make the league a lot of money.

And you're saying it was ok for Ben to attempt to be dirty and injure a player just because it was during the play, regardless of the fact that it was still illegal?!

This keeps getting funnier and funnier.

How do I keep overestimating Steelers fans?!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict Shares Steelers' Dirty Plays On Twitter - BFritz21 - 09-13-2017, 07:10 PM