Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict Shares Steelers' Dirty Plays On Twitter
(09-13-2017, 07:42 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Please attempt to explain how he was just trying to bring him down in a football move.

You said he wasn't trying to bring him down. He was. Now you're trying to qualify your statement because you didn't watch the video. 

Quote:Why was he trying to bring him down?  The ball was obviously behind him, and not like he was running towards it, so why would Ben try and bring him down?

It wasn't a football move, it was a wrestling move. It was bush league. Ben claims he wanted to prevent him from hitting his teammates the same way he was hit. I think he was just salty and is a punk *****. 

(09-13-2017, 07:45 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Why was Ben only trying to "block him" or stop him from making a play after the player knocked Ben over?  Did Ben decide "oh, I thought he was just out here stretching his legs but he must really be in the play"?

At this point you've forgotten that at no point have I ever justified what he did. Here's a refresher:

"As a neutral party, he appears to be suggesting that, whether or not it is dirty aside (which it is), Ben was trying to make a tackle by pulling from the ankle where Burfict was just twisting someone's ankle with the intent to injure them as it occurred after the tackle has been made. "

and you responded:

"There's no possible way you're believing or expecting anyone else to believe the bullshit you're posting!"

[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict Shares Steelers' Dirty Plays On Twitter - BmorePat87 - 09-13-2017, 09:34 PM