Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
At what point will fans admit we're rebuilding?
(09-15-2017, 01:31 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: What is the benefit for a fan to admit a team is rebuilding? Do you think as a season ticket holder it would ease my pain of wasting money if I thought they were rebuilding? This team has too much talent to not win, you act like 30 is old when a 35 year old (Suggs) just ripped as apart last week. Our core is good, they failed putting together the role players and football players to help our great core starting with the OL.

Rebuild or reload, this I know. The PBS fans last night are fed up, fed up with MB, fed up with ML and Zampese. The Bengals lost their enthusiastic home fans and it may take 5 years to get them back. That is where the rebuilding is taking place.

I just listed 12 good guys that we've lost over the past 2 years that were upper 1/2 of the roster guys. Some were Top 5 to 10 guys on the roster that we lost.

If you take 12 players off of the top half of any roster...they're likely rebuilding.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: At what point will fans admit we're rebuilding? - THE PISTONS - 09-15-2017, 01:35 PM