Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
At what point will fans admit we're rebuilding?
(10-24-2017, 09:03 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yeah I get it too. There are still some people on this board that think we'll be 10-6 this year.

re: No holes - Atkins, Dunlap, and Dennard are all free agents after next season. They can Tag one of them.

You just know that they won't spend in free agency citing having to retain those guys.

re: WR 2 and Ross - He's totally unproven just like Ced and Fisher were. When you hand a guy like that a starting spot, it could be disaster. re: Malone - Really? I mean in time he may develop, but that's a low percentage proposition.

Even if 4 offensive lineman were all we needed...that is a daunting proposition.

It's kinda like 75% of the board doesn't like to acknowledge the reality of how poorly the Bengals are managed.
First off on Dunlap, Geno, and Dennard they will probably sign two of those before next season starts and franchise the other. So I doubt any of them leave after next season.
On the Wr point Ross is unproven got it that doesn't= bad which somehow you think. Also how is Malone turning into a good player that incredibly low  of a percentage what proof or evidence do you have to say that he will be bad.
The offensive line is a daunting task no doubt but a couple of smart free agent moves and a couple of good picks could turn it around. 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: At what point will fans admit we're rebuilding? - J24 - 10-24-2017, 10:34 PM