Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone notice whit's poor play yesterday
(09-18-2017, 03:59 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Without cheating, name me another good pass rusher on the Ravens. I think the Ravens and Redskins are pretty comparable. I will give you that the Colts aren't anything to write home about.

Worth noting, the Jags held the Texans sackless in week 1.

So I am still not sure how much it is the Bengals playing against better competition, or simply the competition looking better because the Bengals are so bad.

You don't need to name another one because Suggs is still an elite rusher. Although Zadarious SMith I think will end up being good (Bengals almost drafted him) but he got hurt mid game.

As to not seeing it...Is Suggs better than any rusher on the Colts? Quick name someone on the colts defense without cheating? If that statement is true and the Houston rushers are better than in turn our tackles have seen better competition, because as I said Suggs > Colts pass rushers and Houston >= Redskins pass rusher . Even if the point is arguable, look at it from the financial aspect. You are paying Whit to not even be close to bottom of the league guys so he should be delivering results far better. Again, not saying Whit isn't better but so far he has had a good game against nobodies and a bad game against good rushers.

We will see in a couple weeks when we play Indy an apples to apples comparison about how much better Whit may be than what we got.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone notice whit's poor play yesterday - Au165 - 09-18-2017, 04:11 PM