Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone notice whit's poor play yesterday
(09-19-2017, 11:00 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Really? Do you understand if the team has a cap hit in year one of 12.5 million and year 2 (if cut) of 6 million, it equates to a 18.5 on year contract if he is cut. Again, I used your numbers so no need to read basing my thoughts on you reading it. I assumed you were accurate.

This means 18.5 million was guaranteed using your numbers, so if one year Whittworth takes home 18.5 million. Please explain what I am missing using your numbers.

Again, completely wrong.

First of all, he doesn't have a cap hit of $12.5 million in year one. Anyone who has looked at his contract can see that which means you still haven't looked at his contract.

Do you understand the cap hit and the guaranteed money are different? Obviously not.

Do you understand the dead cap space includes money that was already paid in previous years, but is pro rated for cap accounting purposes? Obviously not.

Claiming he gets paid $18.5 million for one season if he is cut is completely wrong. Now, you have a choice; look at his contract and educate yourself or continue to spread misinformation.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone notice whit's poor play yesterday - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 09-19-2017, 11:53 AM