Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone notice whit's poor play yesterday
(09-20-2017, 12:31 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: According to his contract, if he is cut after one season he gets the guaranteed money or $12.5 million and that's it. He does not get $18.5 million if he is cut. Explain how you think he gets $18.5 million for not playing next season.

OK, I looked at the contract. He is only guaranteed 12.5 million (not 18.5 million) so I misunderstood base on you telling me his dead money was 6 million, when in reality his dead money is 3.3 million if he is cut. So in essence they creatively gave him a 3 year contract they can easily get out for 12.5 million.

But if they decide to keep him, then he gets an additional 2.5 million roster bonus on March 5, 2018 so that part would also be guaranteed even if they cut him prior to start of the regular season.

Sorry for all of the confusion, I should have just looked it up immediately versus interpreting what you were saying.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone notice whit's poor play yesterday - Luvnit2 - 09-20-2017, 05:21 PM