Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are we driving McCarrons price up/down?
(09-21-2017, 07:21 PM)TKUHL Wrote: What do we do if Dalton performs similar to the first two games. Will he be benched. If so they can't bring him back, McCarron will be the guy the rest of the season. What if McCarron lights it up (Doubtful but possible) are we screwing ourself with McCarron being a FA. So what does this team do. Is benching Dalton the right move whether it's this game or a couple more games down the road, or is it a mistake. If McCarron plays horrible are we stuck with two QB's whose trade value will take a considerable drop. I'm just curious what everyone thinks if this decision needs to be made. Not debating if this mess is Daltons fault or not. Thoughts.

I don't want to put McCarron in at all. For starters I'm still of the belief Andy is the better QB and can take this team all the way if he had a decent offensive line. Sure he's not an elite guy who can make any offense a great one, but there are only a few of those in the world. Most QB's are dependent on having good weapons, line, and coaching/play calling. Right now 2 of those things are downright terrible for us. 

Most importantly I don't want McCarron in because I don't see any QB playing well with no line and poor coaching. If we put him in now he will not play as well as he did in 2015 which will hurt his trade value. Then like you said we have 2 QBs with no value.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are we driving McCarrons price up/down? - leonardfan40 - 09-21-2017, 07:43 PM