Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are we driving McCarrons price up/down?
(09-21-2017, 07:57 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Yea I mean I agree with ya both. It's a bad situation to be in. I think they kinda missed the boat on getting any decent value for AJ. And Dalton, we can just hope he plays better but at the same time we're asking him to perform behind this line. I'm sure he would be playing lights out if he could, so it's kinda unfair to expect him to improve when the problem is something that may be out of his control. I can really see this being a major decision this team will have to deal with in the coming weeks. All we can do is just sit back and see how they decide to Bungal this up.

It really is a tough spot. My only thought is if they decide to roll with McCarron, do it before the trade deadline. I think they could find a trade partner for him. I'm more of a Dalton fan, but I'll throw my support behind McCarron if he takes over the reigns. I think trading Dalton would bring a much better return than McCarron would, but moving on from Dalton to McCarron would be throwing in the towel on this season and maybe a couple of more. At the same time, if we're doing a rebuild, lets commit to it and do it right. Don't do like the Reds and half-ass and drag it out as long as possible.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are we driving McCarrons price up/down? - muskiesfan - 09-21-2017, 08:13 PM