Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are we driving McCarrons price up/down?
(09-23-2017, 01:51 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: Andy has been decent enough to get teams to the playoffs in recent years, he had played his best ball recently too. Everyone and their brother were saying that this line was gonna be horrible, look how they're grading out so far. For some reason, this management was the only ones who believed that it would be fine. Andy has also played like crap, he at least has a history of above average play that suggests that he can come out of it. The line just sucks and there's nothing to suggest that these guys will ever be decent. If you were QB on this team, would you play comfortable and confident or paranoid and scared? I know I wouldn't be comfortable.

Another issue no one seems to talk about is OC play-calling.

Ever since Hue left, we have had no offensive identity. Last year, what was our offensive identity? Or even this year.

Last year felt like Zampese was using a shell of Hue's playbook. This year? Everyone complained about play-calling.

We've seen what good play-callers can do. Under McVay, the Rams have scored more than 40 points in 2 games this year. That's as many games as they did while Fisher was their HC. Yes. Every. Season. Combined. And we've seen Goff take huge steps forward.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are we driving McCarrons price up/down? - wolfkaosaun - 09-23-2017, 01:55 PM