Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Ross hurt again; Eifert sidelined
(09-21-2017, 08:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I really want to like the Ross pick, I really do; but it's getting harder and harder.

Amazing that if he was going through the same thing, but if the team was 2-0 and Eifert, AJ, and Gio, who were ALL OUT INJURED LAST YEAR FOR A LONG TIME were doing a damn thing this season no one would mind Ross being out for one F'n games.

BUT, that isn't the case.  The entire offense has been pathetic, and the blame is getting heaped on a guy that missed one game and got inexplicably benched the other.  We have forgiven AJ for tipping an INT right in to the hands of peanut Tillman years ago that cost us an opening week win against the Bears.  We have forgiven Hill for giving away a damn playoff game.  We have forgiven Gio for giving away TWO playoff games with fumbles.  

But Ross sucks.

I don't mean to pile on you bfine.  Your post was legit and not douchey at all.  I am just sick of folks piling on Dalton and Ross when they aren't the problem.  The line needs their asses kicked all day and every day in practice.  The coaching staff should be gone, including Marv and Alexander.  

Then, we can look at the players when they have legit coaches on their side.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: John Ross hurt again; Eifert sidelined - SHRacerX - 09-22-2017, 09:53 AM