Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers***
(09-24-2017, 07:25 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Dre seems to ALWAYS get those PI or holding calls. It's bs to always the officials. It's been happening for years. A knock on him out of college was that he was grabby and would have to change.... He hasn't.

The TD had Dunlap coming over to close Rodgers off of end zone. Dre left his man wide open rather than allow his teammates to make a play.

Go watch the PI and tell me it was, Nelson straight fell down. Only contact was before ball was thrown and within 5 yards and was as initiated by Nelson as it was Kirk. He released well before the ball was thrown. Nelson fell 2 secs later. Perfectly legal, it's Bs to blame a player for a bad call. 

I don't know about the TD as I only watched it once and not that closely but it sure seemed Rogers could walk into the end zone. If so Dre had a better shot of rushing him and stopping or forcing a bad throw than Dunlap or any other player getting to him in time to tackle him short
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - leonardfan40 - 09-24-2017, 07:31 PM